- Vitaq Evaluation By Ajay Lunia
Brief introduction to Ajay Lunia: I started in Software/IT Industry in Delhi, India over 6 years ago from now. I entered in the IT industry originally to be a Java […]
- Why Vitaq AI and why now?
Vitaq is equipped with AI machine learning algorithms that are coverage led. When you run Vitaq in AI mode, it will use the coverage model (defined by you the user) […]
- About AutomationPractice.com
We will be using the AutomationPractice.com e-commerce web application site to walk you through how to apply AI-driven continuous test automation with Selenium and WebDriverIO. Automation Practice is an Ecommerce […]
- Gathering Test Requirements into Atlassian Jira
Before we jump into showing all the the new new AI-driven continuous test automation things in Vitaq we first need to talk about test planning. Failing to plan is planning […]
- Conventional Mocha Test Framework approach
The Vitaq AI Test Automation Tool is downloaded as a Docker Image. In order to run Vitaq in a Docker container, you will need to have Docker installed and running […]
- Dividing and conquering your test space with the easy to capture Vitaq AI Data-Driven Test Activity Diagram
Vitaq AI provides users with an easy way to divide and conquer your applications functional test space by drawing test activity diagrams. This simple process involves the user taking the […]
Vitaq AI works seamlessly with Selenium, Appium, visual coding tools like Scriptworks, all CI tools, visual checking tools like Applitools and all cloud device platforms such as Saucelabs. At present […]
- How to Implement WebDriverIO Page Object Model in VitaqAI Test Automation Tool
Page Object Models using WebDriverIO is fully supported by the Vitaq AI Test Automation Tool. Whether you are creating your Page Object Models from scratch in Vitaq or simply copying […]
- Power of Variability: Both Test Action to Test Action and highly variable test data.
The power of variability in the Vitaq AI Test Automation Tool is the secret sauce that makes a single Test Activity automatically generate tests for many user journeys combined with […]
- Measuring User Journey coverage and how Vitaq AI uses AI Machine Learning algorithms to achieve 100% Coverage.
The Vitaq AI Test Automation Tool provides users with the ability to monitor and measure user journey coverage by defining the sequences of test actions (and the test data used […]
- Test Activity Log and Script Output in VitaqAI Test Automation Tool
The Vitaq AI Test Automation Tool helps you to debug your Test Activity Diagrams when your test runs show failures in User Journeys or Use Case Sequences. The two main […]